Scan Documents Into PDFs with Your iPhone
Quickly and easily scan documents into PDFs with your iPhone. This is especially handy when you’re on the go. Plus, there is no need to download a third-party app – you can scan documents in your Notes app. Save it anywhere and send it via email, text, or airdrop.
1. Open a note or create a new note.
2. Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
3. Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically
5. scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
6. Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
7. You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you’re done.
While we’re on the subject of iPhones – charge smarter, not harder. Reduce the wear-and-tear on your iPhone’s battery by enabling the Optimized Battery Charging feature. With iOS 13 and later, your iPhone learns your daily charging habits and uses this knowledge to improve the lifespan of your battery. According to Apple, “When the feature is enabled, your iPhone will delay charging past 80% in certain situations. Your iPhone uses on-device machine learning to learn your daily charging routine so that Optimized Battery Charging activates only when your iPhone predicts it will be connected to a charger for an extended period of time. The algorithm aims to ensure that your iPhone is still fully charged when unplugged.” Learn more about your iPhone battery and performance here.
Turn it on by following these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Open ‘Battery’
- Go to ‘Battery Health’
- Open ‘Optimized Battery Charging
4332 Wheeler Road #105, Augusta GA 30907
Follow your Augusta IT Guys on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin