Nonprofit Spotlight: Ronald McDonald House of Augusta
Our August 2020 Nonprofit Spotlight is the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta creates, finds, and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families.
RMHC of Augusta strives to become Augusta’s premier children centered nonprofit by enhancing supportive services for our families.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta believes in:
* Family First – They believe that the families deserve the highest quality environment and experience, that is always delivered with respect, kindness and compassion.
* Stewardship – They will faithfully utilize and protect their resources, both financial and human.
* Partnership – They will develop and foster mutually beneficial relationships.
* Inspiration – They will value the enthusiasm and energy of visionary thinking and the pursuit of excellence in everything they do.
* Continuous Improvement – They will develop measurable goals and standards, using facts to guide their progress.
RMHC believe in Keeping Families Close. Since 1984, The Ronald McDonald House of Augusta has opened its doors and its heart to care for families with critically injured and seriously ill children. They take care of the little things, like where to sleep and what to eat, so families can stay focused on what really matters; the health of their child. Located steps away from the Children’s Hospital of Georgia, they provide a much needed retreat for families. With their new 23 bedroom house which opened in 2015, they are able to serve over 1,000 families each year.
Ronald McDonald House of Augusta’s address is 1442 Harper Street, Augusta GA 30901. The House is not directly on Harper Street but is located right behind the parking deck for the Children’s Hospital of Georgia, in one of the CHOG parking lots. Enter the parking lots from St. Sebastian Way or Laney Walker Blvd. Follow the signs to the House. Call 706.724.5901 if you need further help finding them.
Visit the RMHC website here.
Learn how you can help here.
Premier Networx is proud to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta. Our CFO, Jessica Cawley, serves on the Board of Directors as the Treasurer.
4332 Wheeler Road #105, Augusta GA 30907
Follow your Augusta IT Guys on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin